It is Parameshwari Data Services policy to respect the privacy of each visitor to the Parameshwari Data Services website. Through
use of the Parameshwari Data Services website, Parameshwari Data Services may acquire personal data and information on our website
usage. In this regard, Parameshwari Data Services undertakes to only use your data in complete accordance with the following
1. We may access your personal data and related communications for technical processing and to address technical problems or service
2. You may receive periodic mailings from us. If you do not wish to receive such mailings, we will make the necessary facilities
available to you to cancel your subscription to these mailings.
3. We cannot ensure that private communication and other identifiable personal data will never be disclosed in ways not described in
this section. By way of example (without limiting the foregoing) we may be forced to disclose the data to a government agency
lawfully requesting the same or to any court acting in pursuance of its powers. We reserve the right to disclose any information
about you to law enforcement, government officials or to any court or court officials as we in our sole discretion believe necessary
4. Nothing in this Agreement relating to the confidentiality of information shall prevent or Parameshwari Data Services from
complying with its legal obligations as to disclosure or otherwise under the Data Protection Act 1988.
5. Your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any
reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product or service
6. If our privacy promise changes in the future, we will notify you of these changes by posting them on the Parameshwari Data
7. For any info on the wesite you can contact on email@example.com